Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $6,864 (₩7,722,289) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)