Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,800 prices entered by 482 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13001 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 52% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,819 (Q29,377) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Karachi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)