Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,846 prices entered by 486 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / MGA
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 67% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,125 (11,733,998 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Conakry costs 6,300,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)