Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 36% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,390 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)