Cost of living in Nuuk, Greenland, Greenland vs Longyearbyen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.435 NOK / DKK
Do you live in Longyearbyen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuuk, Greenland (Greenland) is 7% more expensive than in Longyearbyen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen (Svalbard and Jan Mayen)
For example, you would need at least kr 4,405 (kr3,070) in Nuuk, Greenland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr 4,100 in Longyearbyen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,048 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b300 (about 2 hours ago)