Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Long Xuyen, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.533 VND / KRW
Do you live in Long Xuyen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Long Xuyen (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 141,317,447 ₫ (₩7,234,831) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000,000 ₫ in Long Xuyen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)