Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00067 USD / MMK
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 55% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,700 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $3,458 (5,195,252 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Brest costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bilbao costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arica costs CH$223,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)