Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Long Beach, California, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 41% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $4,470 (6,275 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,980 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 196元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Iloilo costs Php480 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hobart costs AU$600 (about 4 hours ago)