Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.109 USD / EUR
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $4,124 (€3,719) in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)