Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020.
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $6,385 in Tallahassee, Florida.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Singapore costs SGD $1,587 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (about 4 hours ago)