Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29700 USD / PEN
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,100 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $5,256 (S/. 17,697) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montevideo costs $U900 (about 3 hours ago)