Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.109 USD / EUR
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 41% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,300 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $4,276 (€3,855) in Seville.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Diego, California costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)