Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01881 USD / DOP
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 57% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,300 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $3,142 (RD$ 167,001) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Diego, California costs $1,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 4,100 (about 2 hours ago)