Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01670 USD / ARS
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 79% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,300 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $1,532 (ARS $91,776) in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Brest costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bilbao costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arica costs CH$223,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)