Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06942 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 54% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $3,833 (R 55,221) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Oran costs 180 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)