Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00125 USD / CLP
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 50% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,000 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $3,490 (CH$2,783,047) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kingston costs J$148 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)