Cost of living in Pune, India vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01415 USD / INR
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 65% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $2,367 (₨167,300) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $407 (about 2 hours ago)