Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14790 USD / TTD
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 30% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $5,454 (36,875 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)