Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019.
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $5,890 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kingston costs J$148 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)