Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00915 USD / JPY
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,200 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $6,015 (¥657,457) in Nerima.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$70,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (about 4 hours ago)