Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05200 USD / MXN
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $3,658 (Mex$ 70,346) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 249,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prishtina costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)