Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019.
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 24% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,000 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $5,308 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 3 hours ago)