Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05242 USD / MXN
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $3,486 (Mex$ 66,513) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)