Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019.
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,700 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $6,151 in Madison, Wisconsin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Queretaro costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (about 2 hours ago)