Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019.
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 26% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $5,598 in Lawrence, Kansas.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)