Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24041 USD / MYR
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $3,553 (RM14,779) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 4 hours ago)