Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Long Beach, California, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02206 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 64% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,200 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $2,575 (116,692 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $26,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Riverside, California costs $177 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)