Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 USD / XAF
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,270 (4,303,411 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,900 in Long Beach, California.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santiago costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,264,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 8 (about 2 hours ago)