Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,905 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06895 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 46% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $3,547 (R 51,446) in Johannesburg.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $407 (about 2 hours ago)