Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 846 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00646 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 67% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $2,244 (₨347,447) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)