Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 797 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019.
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $3,373 in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)