Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.756 USD / CAD
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 12% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $6,663 (C$8,816) in Fort St. John.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Diego, California costs $1,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 4,100 (about 2 hours ago)