Cost of living in Fargo, United States vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019.
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fargo (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,300 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $5,684 in Fargo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)