Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00131 USD / CLP
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 58% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $3,072 (CH$2,348,241) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in London costs £1,505 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Lusaka costs 100 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 1,000元 (about 2 hours ago)