Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,671 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019.
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is about the same as in Long Beach, California (United States)
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)