Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Long Beach, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019.
Do you live in Long Beach, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 26% cheaper than in Long Beach, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Long Beach, California you would need to make just about $5,602 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jingdezhen costs 20元 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$153,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)