Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Londrina, Brazil
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,933 (﷼ 60,214,365) in Zahedan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,259 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karbala costs 10,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)