Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.616 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,074 (9,864 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)