Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03852 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 143% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,912 (¥309,244) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)