Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,586 (Rp 12,113,480) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buraidah costs ﷼ 600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Odessa costs 8,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 750,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Denver, Colorado costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)