Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00866 BRL / AMD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 10% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,029 (465,016Dram) in Yerevan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)