Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.111 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 131% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,379 (C$3,336) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)