Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.871 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 100% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,982 (AU$3,477) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Queretaro costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)