Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.169 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 90% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,066 (C$3,176) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 380,890 (about 3 hours ago)