Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Londrina, Brazil
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09110 BRL / SDG *
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 60% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 1,826 (20,046 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)