Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01388 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is about the same as in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,166 (372,095 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pensacola, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lipa City costs Php15,000 (about 3 hours ago)