Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43609 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,425 (19,320 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)