Cost of living in Varese, Italy vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.580 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,228 (€2,015) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)