Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.204 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 133% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,811 (C$3,999) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)