Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.144 BRL / USD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,948 ($2,401) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Diego, California costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)